Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Crossing Streams

Ah yes, two of my favorite things: a woman revealing she likes to drink alone in her kitchen, and Michael Steele accepting the challenge and REFUSING! to not be the biggest fucking idiot in the room. Man, he's like those stories of Michael Jordan shooting pool back in the day, "nobody fucking leaves until I win!!!"

My only regret is that he wasn't really pushed very hard by the competition here; one can only imagine how deep he would've dug had Michelle Bachmann been there and answered that her favorite book is "The Three Mouseketeers" - Steele parries with "Malcolm the Tenth," BAM!!! Would've been like when Bird and Dominiqué went bucket-for-bucket in the '88 Conference Finals: one for the ages.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr. Steele was debating between citing Leo DiTolstoy and the famous first line of Roots, by Bill Haley and the Comets:

"I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi."