Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Best of Frasier Crane

I'm pretty sure I'll never hafta go through any of the ol' "scared of the girlfriend's father" nonsense in this lifetime. I'm in my mid-late 30's and let's face it - when I get my fer-shizzle together I'll definitely be the king of the beach, so I'll  be tapping some 24 or 25 year old ass, which would make her father about 6 or 7 years older than me. I'm sorry, but I'm not doing the respectful, you're so scary routine with some fuckwad who just barely remembers Kristy McNichol having a career more than myself.

"Xmastime, it's a pleasure to finally meet you."
"Yeah, cool, Ron."
"Um...that's Mr. Clayton to you, Xmas."
"Yeah...hey Ronny does her mother queef as much as this one? Fucking christ." (feet on table, spitting out lone sunflower seed)

No comments: