Monday, September 26, 2011

Gitmo

The other night HERE I mentioned the wisdom of RFK's use of the Golden Rule as being practical, not just some kumbaya/rainbows & puppies doctrine.  So of course now we see Dick Cheney not only is for the US using torture, but proud of his role in it.  Presumably, of course, because we have the moral high ground and Jesus and his loveable, scrappy sidekick Baby Jesus on our side, and so nobody else would EVER torture a US soldier.  Brilliant. - XMASTIME
In a surprise to exactly nobody who can breath out of their nose, it looks like our acting like assholes at Gitmo all these years is coming back to bite us in the ass.  If I wanted to I could roll me eyes and say well, I told you so, but in the coupla months since I wrote the above it's come to my attention that Jesus and his scrappy, lovable sidekick Baby Jesus actually DO root for America, so I'm curious to see what the two of them do to the Iranian guards who fucked with Americans.  Leprosy? Locusts?  Both, along with being forced to do Proud to Be an American karaoke ad infinitum?  Oh btw, that means "while waving your hands in the air like you just don't care" - it's called Latin, you fucking sand n----rs.  Heard of it?

On a side note, I am still curious about the music situation there now.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

If Bands...

...are gonna start poking around to see if their music was used for torture at Gitmo, can they start doing something about their music being used to assault people at bars who just wanna have a quiet drink? Please?

Time to Be a Patriot

If bands like Rage Against the Machine and Pearl Jam et al are upset about their music being used at Gitmo, I would like to graciously offer up the greatest band in the world, Hayday - for FREE!!

Use 'em to dance, torture, waterboard, whatevs!!! We just wanna help America!

THIS IS HAYDAY...REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!!!








No comments: