Thursday, September 22, 2011

Levi

This morning when I read Sully's posting of Levi claiming WIllow found Sniffy's pregnancy stick (heh heh heh) my spidey senses started tingling re: the absurdity of this happening at all, much less 7 months, and now a reader points it out:

Levi Johnston's comment about Willow finding a pregnancy test stick in the bedroom doesn't make any sense (surprise).  Even if the kids found out before the seven-month point, why would Palin keep the pregnancy test stick for a month, two months, or at all, much less in the bedroom?  And how does it remain secret until the seventh month, if Willow is telling everyone sooner than that?
I've warned Sully before about investing in the word of a teenager:
Andrew Sullivan needs to be a little more wary of placing his battle against Sarah Palin in the hands of a 19 year-old kid. I've said before, just because I'm pretty sure everything that comes out of her mouth is complete bullshit doesn't mean I should think everything that comes out of his mouth is the 100% god-honest truth. I mean, MAYBE it is; but Sully here is like a college football coach who, at the end of the day, puts his livelihood in the hands of kids. It is, to say the least, a bit of a gamble.
Either way, I still wansta hit some of that Sniffy stuff.

No comments: