Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Not the Face, Mike!!!!!

Mike Tyson apparently walked in on Brad Pitt boning the delicious Robin Givens as he was in the midst of divorcing her:
During an interview for "In Depth with Graham Bensinger" on Yahoo! Sports, Tyson discussed the day he walked into now ex-wife Robin Givens' house to find the "Head of the Class" actress in bed with the hunky heartthrob.

According to the Huffington Post, Tyson said, "I hope Brad don't think I'm mad at him. I'm not mad at this guy, no way."
Tyson said while he and Givens were going through their divorce, they would still hook up. Which led to the awkward discovery.

Don't be so shocked that Brad survived the encounter - us pretty boys have a way of charming our way out of these little situations.

Mostly, there's nothing Tyson says about it that isn't hysterical:

Tyson explained that while he and Givens were tending to divorce proceedings in 1988, they would still have sex. "I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie."

"One day, I’m going to her house to bone her again and no one’s home, and I’m leaving and she’s pulling up with Brad Pitt, and I’m sad," he said. At the time, Tyson did not recognize the superstar actor. "He wasn’t Brad Pitt back then. He was just some little beach-bum-looking dude. 'Hey dude' kind of guy. He was probably selling his body for money or something, I don’t know. He was very pretty." 

"I wasn’t thinking about attacking him," Tyson told Global Grind. "I was just depressed I couldn’t bone her no more."

No comments: