Saturday, March 16, 2013

Your Weekend Sniffs

But I sure wish we could flash-forward to the inevitable Playboy spread. - Xmastime on Sniffy Wiffy (heh heh heh)
Her raucous speech at the CPAC this weekend finally has Sarah Palin understanding what both she has to offer and what the old men of her party really expect from her:
On gun ownership: "You should have seen what Todd got me for Christmas. Well, It wasn't that exciting. It was a metal rack, case for hunting rifles to put on the back of a four-wheeler. Then though, I had to get something for him to put in the gun case, right. So, this go around, he's got the rifle, I got the rack."
THANK you!  Finally! 

This line might get her in trouble though:
On young conservatives: "My only piece of advice to our young college Republicans is you've got to be thinking Sam Adams, not drinking Sam Adams. And that's just a joke. I don't want to know hear from the CEO of some brewery accusing me of being an anti beer-ite."
This is obviously influenced by the famous "anti-dentite" bit on Seinfeld...is Sniffy Wifft really aligning herself with East Coast elitists New York Jews? Will her now hating freedom, Jesus, and Jesus' scrapy, lovable sidekick Baby Jesus get her in trouble with "real" Americans?

No comments: