Saturday, August 23, 2014

Peep Show. Obsessed Now.

[Jeff has asked Mark to buy him some condoms so he can have sex with Sophie]
Mark Corrigan: [voiceover] This is it. This is my lowest ever. Wish I'd told him to fuck off, except then I'd never be allowed back.
[Looking through the selection of condom packets]
Mark Corrigan: OK, right, Featherlite. Don't want him to enjoy it any more than is strictly necessary. Ultra Strong. Yeah, he won't feel a thing. But then maybe he'll last longer and... Oh Jesus, this is a minefield. Serve him right if I prick them all with pins and then... Sophie got pregnant and therefore he ended up getting married. Got to think through these plans more. I'll just go for these. Coloured. At least that'll make him look faintly ridiculous. I win... in the most minor way possible. 
A few years ago I posted this (before I actually started watching it):
I have never watched this show, but when I read "I like to think of it as being like a more warped version of Seinfeld, if the show was presented from inside George Costanza’s brain." you know for damn sure that I run to put in in my "queue." 

The guy is totally Costanza on steroids which makes it ammmaaaaaaaaaazing.

No comments: