Thursday, October 02, 2014

State du Moi

I'm ruled by laziness   every second of my life  in at least two different instances every coupla days. For one, every day I wear a button-up shirt I roll the sleeves up; when I come home, instead of taking a few seconds to unroll the sleeve, I immediately ditch it in to the  floor  hamper.  So by the time I do laundry I have a bunch of them I hafta untangle, throughout which I bitch and on about how long it takes.

I also don't bother putting a trash bag into the garbage can. Instead I just throw shit in there until it's full and then eventually drape a trash bag over the top and overturn the whole can, praying that the entire can gets within the confines of the bag and doesn't flood my kitchen with garbage jiuce. All the while bitching and moaning why didn'y I just take the 3 seconds to put the goddam bag in the can in the first place?

Sigh. Me - I'm really happening, aren't I?

No comments: