Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Max RIP

My friends Serge & Monica's dog Max was put down this morning. I think he was 13; I spent plenty of hours with Max when we both were rocking it out in Brooklyn. He's popped up on this blog several times, and was the inspiration for this:
8) For some reason I always catch myself being surprised at how dogs just aren’t interested in the same things we are. For instance I was dog-stting last night and I happened to drop $40 on the floor (that’s right ladies, Xmastime is flush right now!!!) and for a split second I thought oh shit! I’d better grab it before he does!! But of course he just blankly looked at it and walked away. I thought wow, that’s funny, he could care less about money. But then again, I’m not into eating other dogs’ shit, so I guess we’re even.
Also, the only good Valentine's date I've had this century.

So long, buddy.

1 comment:

Monica Bielanko said...

Aw, man. Love this. Thanks, Greggy.