Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Xmastime Beatle Confessons

It's almost difficult to have a 🔥🔥 HOT TAKE! 🔥🔥 about The Beatles but I hafta admit I've never once actually watched Yellow Submarine; nor have I been tempted to watch it even for a moment. Also, when I was kid the cartoon style was scary to me in a really depressing way, I don’t know why and I’ve never wondered if any other kid thought the same, so that didn’t help. I'm glad they did it, it's fun that they did such a thing & that it exists for our pleasure, but that's about it for me. 

Of course in a surprise to exactly nobody ever who’s lived on Planet Earth, the "real" side of soundtrack would've been THE landmark album for 99% of bands who ever banded, and they're just a toss-offs for this crew (including It's All Too Much, which as you know is my all-time # Beatle Tragedy What If? song!!!).

And hell, It's Only a Northern Song makes for TWO incredible George songs on the soundtrack album,  so...stuff that up your biscuit, everybody! 

NEW SUMMER 2026 PLAN: make "stuff that up your biscuit, everybody!" a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment