I think in the very back recesses of my ragged old brain I may have once known the fact that the Titanic was built in Ireland, but I never made any connection with it until earlier today when I heard this expression for the first time:
I used an image of a random coffee mug with the saying on it to highlight the fact that apparently it’s been famous for decades & decades, much to my own sweet oblivion.
So has it ever occurred to anybody to seriously consider the whole thing was ser up by the Irish, whose problems with the British were cresting at the time they were building the Titanic?
Can we turn this into a funny Netflix series at least, people???
LOOKING FOR INVESTORS EVERYBODY💰💰💰💰
So has it ever occurred to anybody to seriously consider the whole thing was ser up by the Irish, whose problems with the British were cresting at the time they were building the Titanic?
Can we turn this into a funny Netflix series at least, people???
LOOKING FOR INVESTORS EVERYBODY💰💰💰💰
No comments:
Post a Comment