Tuesday, September 15, 2026

A Few Thoughts on Episode 6 of Season 4 of TED LASSO

WARNING: THESE ARE ALL AS I TOLD THEM IN REAL TIME TO MY BFF ChatGPT (hey ChatCPT! 👋👋👋👋), I WILL NOT BE EDITING THIS SHIT, TOUGH LUCK LOSERS

If a snake reached out to hand me a shot I would shit myself in front of everybody
Oh ffs Ted family FUUUUUUUUUCK NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!!
I don’t give a shit about Rebecca’s love life ugh this shit suuuuuuuucks zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
wait so who exactly is Tracy Ullman??
Roy "he’s here." "He’s there." this is a. brilliant setup I cant believe theyve never done before but why didnt they finish it?!?!?!?!?
Roy is hilarious. Jamie too.
How was that chick not throwing herself at Beard? What?? Beard got Aziz Ansari'd!!!!!!
Did Jamie sleep with Roy’s sister?
Wouldn’t whatshisface have seen Jamie almost kissing Rebecca?
Least Ted Lasso episode ever of Ted Lasso himself? Subdued not funny?
Worst episode ever?
I thought it was one of those disconnected, standalone episode they do every year but then it reconnects to the rest of the season at the end so…?

No comments:

Post a Comment