Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Paddy Mac!!!


Got to hang out some with my nephew, Patrick McKenna "PADDY MAC!" Wilson this weekend.
Boy, it's really amazing. Little ball of flesh that can't talk, farts constantly, can piss himself at any moment and can't see the tv screen, but man I wish we were hanging out right now. Being the uncle and not the father means that I am constantly wanting the little man to be awake so I can play with him; of course all Pops wants is for him to sleep. Naturally. I find myself when he's sleeping going back and forth between the ol' "stare at him and use a Jedi Mind trick" trick and "accidently" kicking his seat to jar him awake; both to elicit my own response "Heeeeeeyyyyy, looks who's up!!!" which, of course, really wakes him up for . . .Uncle Xmastime Time!!! :) Hahaha. Amazing to think that one day this guy is gonna be a feared linebacker, a grizzled farm hand, a powerful (Democratic!) Senator, but I'll always remember the first time I held his helpless, limp little body, and he immediately ripped one. Nice.

No comments: