Monday, August 27, 2007

Me and the Dog, Boyzzzz!!!!

Thanks to Ron, the buddy of my newest favorite person on Earth David Augustus Golden Watts, I just talked on the phone with my guy, my hero of heroes....Mad Dog.

TRANSCRIPT:

"Hewwo, Gweg?"

"Mad Dog?! Wow!!"

"Hiya pal, thanks for listening!"

"Mad Dog Ive met Bruce, and this is as thrilling!"

"Weally, wow, thanks pal!"

"Wow!"

"Thanks for listening, keep it up!"

"Wow!"


END TRANSCRIPT

Still can't believe it. Typing on air!










"I wuv Xmastime THIS much, pal!!"

2 comments:

here. said...

i had to READ this??? on the internets??? for shame ...

Anonymous said...

Hewo Gweggie!

I wish you would have taped that little chat.

It's Gweg and the Mad Dawggggg on the Fan! Dubbleyew eff ay ennnnnnnn!

That would be a nice segment for some Mike Mussina bashing.