Monday, October 22, 2007

I Hate This

I hate the sun, I hate the heat...October 22, 75 degrees? Are you fucking kidding me? I seriously think this is the reason that we're about two months into the season and I've seen about 3 minutes of college football. When I was a kid, we spent all summer waiting for college football to start. Seemed like every week of the fall we were watching Michigan State-Illinois on a cold, blustery, overcast day. Snow at least a possibility. And that was in the South for fuck's sake. Now, I flip a game on and I'm blinded by the sun glaring off the field. Coach in shorts. I cannot watch college football in a pile of my own fucking sweat. Miserable. And every game I see on ESPN Classic, snow! Rain! Grrrrrr!!!! 8 games in, and I cannot watch. It's too fucking hot and I'm fucking sick of it already.






"Hold me, I'm cold!!"

No comments: