Sunday, February 17, 2008

Woulda Coulda Shoulda

Ever since I was in short pants I've bitched and moaned that if Tim had included "Can't Hardly Wait" (the original version) and "Nowhere is My Home" and dumped "Dose of Thunder," "Lay It Down Clown" and "I'll Buy", it would be the greatest album of all time, and this guy agrees with me. I don't agree re: the overall production (tho GIHYB has cried about it for years) or replacing the album version of "Hold My Life", but the rest I'm cool with. And a B side that consists of Bastards/Nowhere/Dial/Mascara/Regular? Are you shitting me?

Same thing with Sgt Pepper shoulda included "Penny Lane" and "Strawberry Fields." And one time at lunch in high school I ate 15 rolls, what the fuck's up with that?

ed note: they were fucking awesome rolls. believe that.

No comments: