Monday, March 17, 2008

I Ain't No Gizzard

Ever since being introduced to Hoosier Hysteria via an huge Sports Illustrated article in 1983, the Milan Miracle has always had a special place in my heart. Obsession is too strong a word, but it's always had a hold on me. Now I find out that somewhere in indiana, every Thursday night Bobby Plump plays pick-up ball? Are you kidding me? Op, grab Lil Bear and fuel up the Nugget (grab some Hot Pockets for yourself.) We're fucking going to Indiana.

POSTSCRIPT: As much as I'd jump in front of a bus for Hoosiers, and you know this, the liberties taken when in fact the true story was even better in the first place drives me bananas. There is no better 4 minutes and 13 seconds in sports history. Period.

1 comment:

ope said...

no talking until we pass 4 states.