Thursday, June 19, 2008

NYC's Fattest



I saw this photo in the Daily News this morning, about the school terror scare.

Umm...are you shitting me? THESE are our cops??!?!? I thought I was looking at a re-enactment of the opening credits from "What's Happening!!"!!!! For fuck's sake, did these lardasses just realize they have 2 minutes to get to Mickey D's before they stop serving breakfast?

I'm convinced I should become a bank robber now; there's no way these fat fucks can catch even me. And they're all over the place; when's the last time you saw a cop that looked like he or she was in shape? I think we know what's causing global warming now. Jesus.

Maybe I should apply for a job with the police; apparently being repulsively obese is not a dealbreaker. Boy, do I feel safe now!

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN FLABULOUS!!!!

1 comment:

Julia ATX NYC said...

friend of mine tried robbing a bank- he was lithe & quick but didn't manage to dodge a cop's speeding bullet. glanced off his head, went to jail.

work on your side to side maneuvers first.