Friday, August 29, 2008

Her "Here I Am!" Speech

1) Hot. Smoking hot.

2) When he introduced her husband, I stood up and turned my back to the television in silent protest.

3) She mentioned the anniversary of women suffrage and her own wedding anniversary. But I noticed she didn't mention that today is McCain's birthday. Savvy - guess they don't wanna remind anybody that Great Grandpa’s another year older.

4) A note to the GOP: you can rape me of my rights. You can kill thousands of us in fake wars, and you can steal billions from us for the oil companies. But to use part of the score from Hoosiers for your VP introduction? MY Hoosiers? OOooooh, HELL no!!!!










"She’s no Barbera Hershey, Coach!"

2 comments:

Nerdhappy said...

Hold up! That's not Joe Strummer! Is this material from a new album?

Xmastime said...

naw brah. demo from 10 years ago :)

http://www.myspace.com/thehappyscene