Wednesday, August 06, 2008

John Edwards is Innocent

I'm suspicious about the validity of the whole Edwards love child thing. Not because I think he's above it, but because I feel like if there was even a 0.0001% chance of it being true the Rovian dogs would've already shredded it to bits, finding a way of course to smear Obama indirectly. So I haven't really paid much attention to it, until I looked at the picture that's in the linked article.


Hmm. Anything suspicious? Maybe...why is he so sweaty? Look at him, face and shirt drenched. In a hotel room? Really? Everybody knows that hotels have the best air conditioning there is, those rooms are always fucking 10 degrees below 0. And yet Edweards, a healthy spry guy, looks as if he's inside a light bulb. I'm sorry, are we to believe he just ran a 5K, then sprinted upstairs to grab this kid without taking 30 seconds to cool down? Really?

I'm calling bullshit on this picture, on account of the sweat. Shit's been doctored. No sweating in a hotel room!

No comments: