Friday, August 08, 2008

Lookit That Girl with Her David Dukes On

I see that since an election's coming up, David Duke's name has popped up again. Funny how that seems to happen.

But if you're David Duke, how much must it suck to be the FORMER leader of the KKK? Really, once you've been the Grand Wizard, there's no where to go is there? I would think it'd be hard to not think your best years of racism were already behind you - surely as the leader of the KKK, you've peaked. Funny, right - who woulda thought that even racism had a ceiling? How depressing.

"Mr. Duke I'm sorry, but you're way overqualified for this position."
"I'll do anything; I'll hand-make all the torches, I'll throw bricks through windows early in the morning and burn down barber shops late at night. Whatever needs to be done, I just wanna work."
"I'm sorry. Thanks for coming anyway."
"I'll do anything...I'll work for free!"
"Hey, THOSE were the days, right?" (both stare into distance, remembering better white days)

Poor David. Hang in there, buddy!

No comments: