Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday Morning

- In Mad Men, Don Draper's fuck buddy Bobbi is doing nothing for me. Please move on.
- People need to stop calling Sarah Palin an "exciting!" choice as if "exciting" means anything in this context. Hey, it would also be "exciting" if McCain had picked, say...Tony Dorsett. Wouldn't that be exciting? Yes. Does that mean you should vote for him? Hmm.
- I like baby powder, and I wish I could be dipped in it.
- I cannot give up on the Yankees yet. Did we learn nothing from the Mets last season?
- We're spending $10B/month on the Iraq War. That comes out to about $33/mo. for every man, woman and child in the country. I think they should give each person the choice of either sending their $1/day to the war, or using it to buy a lottery ticket every day. Which would you choose?
- I've written about the "uber-Italianess" of The Sopranos' food HERE. And yet they use pasta from out of a box. Wtf.
- What's been around longer: "ER", or medicine? Jesus christ.
- Monica Crowley = banging hot. Wouldn't mind having her and Laura Ingraham leg wrestle over who gets to bake a lasagna for me.
- I hate to say it...but I could do more pullups than John McCain. Just a fact, sorry!
- I love how on Snakes on a Plane, it's not enough that people are on a plane along with hundreds and hundreds of severely agitated, poisonous snakes. The writers decided "you know what, we should probably have them flying through a horrendous lightning storm too." Why not throw in some Saudis with boxcutters, or Gary Busey with a case of vodka and a motorbike? Just in case the snakes don't do the job.

1 comment:

Rambler said...

Bobbi is great. I had a FB just like her.