Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Levi, Levi, Levi. Sigh.

I see that Bristol Palin's babydaddy Levi has actually dropped out of high school to go work in the oil fields. What? Is this the right message a potential VP should be sending? It's no problem to just drop out of high school? And what's the party line on why it's okay?

"He found something particularly lucrative."

Hmm. REEEEEEALLY? Haven't we spend decades trying to convince kids NOT to drop out of school for "lucrative" jobs? What the fuck?

I'll say this, though. Ol' Levi did have the Myspace quotes of the year, ahnds down. God bless his hockey-lovin self!

"I'm a fuckin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess. Ya fuck with me I'll kick ass."
Status: "In a relationship."
Children: "I don't want kids."

No comments: