Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween 2008

It was another successful Fort Green Halloween the other night. The fellas had a great time, and I lasted more than last year's 14 seconds before completely collapsing, desperate for a beer. As for my costume, I went as the same thing I did last year: Huge-dicked raconteur who likes Indiana high school basketball and buttered toast.

My favorite thing to do on Halloween these days is to walk up to a little kid in a costume and say "So, what are you supposed to be...a fucking asshole?"


"Trick or treat!...do you have any sub-prime lending that can be applied to non-conforming loans? I'm just kidding - fill this fucker up, poindexter."



Lil Bear Lil Bat is loose!!! Scary!


Kdawggy and COUNT JACKULA do their scary Halloween faces for the camera. Scary! Meanwhile, Watty casually looks at the camera hiyooooooooooooo!!!!



I think Op is generally frightened by Lil Bat here. Meanwhile Lil Bat poses for the camera AND has the presence of mind to slap my hand away as I try to steal his candy. Well played, Lil Bat...but I will be back! Next year! :)

No comments: