Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Degan McDowell

Apparently Degan McDowell on FOX News compared the AIG bonuses to sexual abuse:
You don’t want to think if you get in bed with Uncle Sam he’s going to strip you naked, chain you to the bed, leave you there and then take nasty pictures of you and then put them on the Internet. Because that’s what’s been happening.

That's all fine and dandy - but what nobody in the media is talking about, on FOX News or elsewhere, is that I would like to get in bed with Degan McDowell, strip her naked, chain her to the bed and take nasty pictures of her and post them here on Xmastime. I mean check her out below; not bad, right? Thinkin bout giving her the spot on my official Batshit Right-Wing All-Puss Team that I ALMOST gave to Michelle Bachmann earlier. Maybe not as a starter, but definitely a solid backup, right? And Mrs. Hasselbeck, I'm still waiting for your vagina mold for my fleshlight paperwork.

3 comments:

Kiko Jones said...

Quite do-able. Btw, this post came up top 10 when googling her name.

Xmastime said...

wow! not too shabby! :)

Kiko Jones said...

I have echoed your comments on this subject over at "13" with a request for you to add one more to the list.