Monday, April 13, 2009

Wuthering Heights II


Well, I made myself finish Wuthering Heights. Or, as I call it, Assholes Standing Around Being Mean to Each Other. I usually have a policy of not making myself finish books just to finish them if I don't like them; finishing this one was a "fuck you" to...well, whomever. Why am I still single again?

Plus, I'm a sucker for any 18th/19th-century pastoral shit, with thatched-roofed houses with fires in them, and sheep wandering around huge fields where it thunderstorms 24/7. Hey, I'm a hopeless romantic, fucking sue me.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I'll loan you my Tenant of Wildfell Hall.

Xmastime said...

supposed to be a sexy one. hey, i wonder which of the Bronte sisters I'd hit?

Tricia said...

I heard Charlotte was kind of bitchy, so Anne or Emily.