Monday, June 22, 2009

True Love Ways

My plan to have a hot chick who is just slightly disfigured enough to have zero romantic options and who would be thrilled I'm giving her the time of day, albeit with a disfigurement that could be surgically repaired after which she'll still be devoted to me and only me cause I loved her even with the puppy foot (my "gee, are you SURE you want the surgery, don't do it for me, I'll love you regardless" performance will be a YouTube Oscar winner for the ages) has not really panned out yet, but I am proud to announce another gun in my arsenal: finding out wives who are cheating on their husbands, and blackmailing them into fucking me as well. Seriously - is there another level above genius I am now treading upon? WTF? I AM AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: