Thursday, August 13, 2009

RIP Les Paul


The surprisingly-still-alive Les Paul has just died. Very sad. I recorded my rock-changing, culture-shifting ep Take My Teenage Head exactly 14 years ago today, and I cranked a black Les Paul studio (exact one on the right.)

I feel like Les would want me to pass on that you may buy a copy of this outrageously ass-gettin 7" ep by sending $9.99, plus $2.95 s/h to:

HAPPY RECORDS
100 Metropolitan Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11211

If selling even one record eases the suffering of Les' loved ones left behind, I am glad (but sad) to step up and do the right thing. This does not make me a hero. God Bless Les Paul.

Please allow 4-6 weeks for mailing. I mean mourning.




ps - the ep went aluminum, if moving units means anything to you.

1 comment:

Pops said...

RIP, Les.