Saturday, September 12, 2009

If I Was a Bazillionaire

If I was a bazillionaire, I'd like to spend a few days at different jobs, seeing what they were like. Hanging out in the kitchen of a Dominos, ride along in a cab, spend the day in a courtroom with a lawyer. Would be very cool, n'est-pas?

Whenever I go pick up food from Kam Sing I always crane my head to see how they make the shit, but they're always juuuuuuuuuuuuust outta sight, so I can't tell how they're cooking dogs perfecting their centuries-old cantonese cuisine. Would kill to spend a day watching them up close; right now it juust seems like they scream and yell for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden food appears.

Hey, remember my photo-shopping brilliance of years past? I'm fucking amazing.





















So I found a video of how to make egg foo young; like a Great White Shark mating, this has never been observed in nature until now. Enjoy, Rucky Joe.

No comments: