Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things That Continue to Amaze Me

I've noticed that on The Sopranos, anytime there's a beatdown in the middle of the street - bat wielding, or a shooting, or just slapping a guy around - surrounded by residential homes, there's never anybody around to deter the beatdown; not even a witness. Broad daylight. Meanwhile it takes me about 15 minutes and 6 blocks to find 4 seconds to apply some deodorant I just bought (and desperately needed) without 15 people in sight. What the fuck.

(took me fucking 10 minutes to spell deodorant correctly; fucking juggled an E and A back and forth. O? wtf??!!) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention that not one of these guys looks like they could knock me off a barstool, much less win a fight, even after a sucker punch.

I couldn't watch anymore when they had Tony "beat up" the muscley dude who was driving for him. Preposterous.