Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Cleavage


I'm happy about it since since I loves me some titties, but when did we decide cleavage was perfectly acceptable? I mean, obviously the female breast has always been a bit of a taboo, sexual risque thing. And yet at some point they decided "well, it's okay to show titties, as long as you don't show the little bits in the middle - or fried eggs, if that's the case." What? That's not allowed with any other "sexy" body part, right? I mean, no matter how much young douchebags try, it's not okay to walk down the street with your ass crack showing. And yet it's perfectly okay for a woman to not just walk down the street, but attend a business meeting or CHURCH with plenty of cleavage showing. It's not like I can say "well, I'm not showing my WHOLE package, you can't see my dickhole," right? "Oh, it's just my big fat swinging balls, relax, let's get back to work Your Honor." Right?

Cleavage. I'm for it. But how'd it even happen in the first place?  or can we chalk this up to another example of the fact that men have always ruled the world, and are geniuses? "Oh sure, you don't wanna be a slut and show ALL your titties...but MOST of them, sure, that's okay, yeah, of course. You're a classy girl. Really classy. You can even go one more button...aaaaatttttttagirl."

2 comments:

Kiko Jones said...

Dude, I recently came across Lambada on cable and was about to change the channel when I glanced upon an über-hot, 23 year-old Melora Hardin, who was starring in that lame-ass flick.

And now, at 42...STILL HOT!

Xmastime said...

amen, brother :)