Saturday, November 07, 2009

It's Nice to See My Work Live On

When I was in 10th grade I had no idea what the fuck my French teacher was going on about on any given day, so whenever she'd ask me a question en francais I would stall by slowly leaking out "eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" until she'd get frustrated and move on; one time I tried responding in a voice bahhing as if a sheep to distract her from the fact that not only did I not have an answer, but I didn't even know what le fuck the question was.

Amazingly, the Republicans have taken a page out of mon playbook. As flattered as I am (how'd they ever even HEAR about that stuff? kudos!!), I got thrown out of class for my efforts, so I hope they know what they're doing.



Side note: over the past few weeks I've been batting around the idea that I need to start using the phrase "J'ACCUSE!!!!!" with as much indignation and bombast as possible, sometimes even for a reason. Add it to my stable of "foreign gags."

No comments: