Saturday, January 02, 2010

Songs du Decade

A coupla weeks ago I thought I'd list my "songs of the decade," but then immediately forgot about it after thiniknig of a few songs. But I found that list, and here's that truncated, almost-no-thought-put-into-it list (in no order after the first one.) You're welcome.

There She Goes My Beautiful World (Nick Cave)
Faraway You (Marah) almost Round Eye Blues, Leaving, Pigeon Heart, Freedom Park
The Rising (Bruce Springsteen) almost Girls in Their Summer Clothes
It's Love (Chris Knox)
Anything by Regina Spektor
Hard to Explain (The Strokes)
Its My Best (Hayday)  I'm so cheeky!!!
Banging Camp  (The Hold Steady)
Fuck the FCC (Steve Earle)
A Letter from Anne Marie (Grant Hart)
Winding Wheel (Ryan Adams)
Lose Yourself (Eminem)
Delirious Love (Neil Diamond) almost Oh Mary
I Predict a Riot  (Kaiser Chiefs)
Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? (She & Him)
Portland (Lotretta Lynn)
ABC  (Pipettes)
Horse to Water (REM)
After the Garden (Neil Young)
I'm Always in Love (Wilco)
Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
New Drink for the Old Drunk (Crooked Fingers)


Brothatime!!'s vote: Crazy (Outkast)

No comments: