Monday, May 17, 2010

Today's Sistatime!

While she loves her some Paddy Mac, Sistatime!'s policy when it comes to children has always been one of "children aren't meant to be seen, they aren't meant to be heard, and keep them the fuck away from me." But the old gal must be softening up some, because just now she was telling me how excited she is that she thinks she can handle taking her 2 year-old goddaughter to lunch for about an hour, her first time being in charge of a kid.

Xmastime: she's 2? oh, you'll be fine.
Sistatime!: right? I mean, I figure if a fucking crackhead can have babies, I can take one to fucking lunch without anything bad happening, right?
Xmastime: well, I mean-
Sistatime!: and _________ said I should take her to Chik-Fil-A cause there's a playground there and I'm all oh HELL no, I ain't hanging out with a bunch of OTHER fucking kids, you know?

Ha!

VIVA LA SISTATIME!

No comments: