Monday, May 17, 2010

The World Can Be a Strange Place.

I mentioned my TigerSlut #1 Rachel Uchitel's shocking decision to pose for Playboy earlier today, and now I see this little tidbit:
We're also told Rachel won't be baring it all -- just the backside ... and the topside. 
First of all, it took me a few run-throughs to figure out what else there is. What the fuck? She's not gonna show her snatchus interruptus? This I do not understand - of the three choices (backside, topside, inside), the one that pretty much looks the exact same in 99.9% of these pictorials is the inside. Your tits might sag a bit, and you might worry about cellulite on your ass, but unless you've got something in your nether region that looks like it's a goddam steam shovel about to pick something up off the ground, why would you give a fuck?  It's not like you're gonna be spreading the goddam thing out and shoving a tennis racket in there. Like my dumping my college girlfriend or giving blacks the right to vote, this is a very bizarre decision.

No comments: