Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Enough Fucking Lebron Already

Fuck Lebron. Enough of this shit already. Stay, go, join a book club, just fucking announce so the world can start rotating again. Who gives a shit - no matter where he goes, the world's still gonna hafta sit through another 893-day NBA regular season that nobody gives two shits about, so calm the fuck down. For fuck's sake it's not like back when Ralph fucking announced back in 1979!!

Audio of Ralph incredibly falling into the hands of the worst recruiter in thisory of the NCAA, Terry Holland, HERE.

And of course Holland still almost blew it:
Reporter: "Ralph, for the benefit of the Kentucky people who wanted to see you go there. You say it was just down to a choice between Kentucky and Virginia. What do you say to those people back in Kentucky who are really disappointed for you not choosing the Wildcats ?
Sampson: Well, uuh. Like Kentucky has a basketball tradition. Uuh. It signed five, uuh, recruits this season. They have signed a lot of people to have a good program this year, coming up. Uuum. Kentucky, you know, it was hard, you know. And uuh, Kentucky was number one on my list, as I said, you know, before. As for the people back there. I just. I haven't signed yet, but Virginia, I'll probably be going to Virginia. You know, uuh. Kentucky, I just didn't want to go there.
Reporter: "You said probably going to Virginia ?"
Sampson: "I'm going, I'm going to Virginia, now I haven't signed yet I said."
Reporter: "What you're saying is you could be leaving the door open for a possible change. It could happen ?"
Sampson: "It could happen, I'm not leaving it out, yeah."

No comments: