Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm Trying

In trying to branch out a bit from my "I refuse to listen to music made after 1985" old man stance, I have been trying to listen to "what the kids are into these days."

First of all, let me say this: it is inconceivable to me how those fucking sissy pricks MGMT have somehow become famous. That is astounding; they fucking make those fucking pussies Vampire Weekend or whatever sound like AC/DC loaded up on a pool of fucking gin. Unreal. They reek of "all our dads are rich and have bought us onto tv." They fucking suck so bad that anyone who fucking likes them has an open invitation to come to 100 Metro, where The Short Bus will kick your fucking ass.

"MGMT? Really? Come here, you fucking pussy."




I do like this super-slice, tho. That they're some sort of "indie rock supergroup" kinda makes them fags, but it's a great cut.

Hey, baby steps.

No comments: