Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hot or Cold?

The folks over at Eatocracy are asking the tough questions about fried chicken: hot or cold?

Kdawggy is the most devout lover of cold fried chicken I know. I like it, but I think I prefer room temperature.

On a side note, I do recall Alton Brown explaining that the whole impetus behind having chicken served in a bucket is so that it soaks up any extra grease. Interesting.

Side note to the side note: in a jv basketball against King William, I scored 13 out of our 25 points. I felt like the guy in the first scene of Teen Wolf (the Citizen Kane of the "kid-cum-wolf-cum basketball star" flicks) yelling "I can't do it all myself guys!!" after scoring most of their 12 points.

Other Kdawggy likes include tweeting, freedom, and any episode of Barney Miller without Steve Landesberg.

No comments: