Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Life. It's Happening.

Right now I'm wondering if it's never occurred to anybody that the final note in A Day in the Life might be meant to bleed into the first cut on the White Album. Seems like this could happen - surely I'm not the first one who's thought this, no?

Sunday, November 02, 2008

It's Official


Here's what The White Album would be if it was up to me to pare it down to a single, 14-song Beatles album.

Back In The U.S.S.R.
Dear Prudence
Birthday
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Sexy Sadie
Happiness Is A Warm Gun
I'm So Tired
Piggies
Rocky Raccoon
Don't Pass Me By
Mother Nature's Son
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
Helter Skelter
Good Night

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good list. A propos the thirtieth anniversary, if Chapman had said, "Have you heard 'Glass Onion'? I had to shoot this motherfucker," I would have understood. I might not have agreed, but I would have understood.