Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moviehunt

Having finally read Manhunt (NOT the one about "oh no, gee, will Jennifer Aniston ever get a boyfriend again!?!?!?!) I cannot fathom how a movie has not been made about this.  America's most wanted criminal ever, scurrying though the woods at night while a nation thirsted for his capture?  Was made for the big screen, no? I'd shoot the entire thing in darkness, and have Lincoln's ghost following him, since Lincoln was always a creepy motherfucker anyway.  As a bonus, all of Booth's accomplices all seem like the perfect doofus sidekicks, so there can even be comical relief. How has this not happened? Grrr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U need to use google adsense to make some $$$ from this blog.

Anonymous said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0997253/

Anonymous said...

Just yesterday i noticed a long tall man stocking the dairy aisle at the Shoprite who, bearing a striking resemblance to Lincoln,had made a point of grooming his beard in the very same Amish fashipn as our 16th president. I had to keep myself from saying "Hey Lincoln, Can you hand me that yogurt back there?"
...but I held my tongue. My dad said Lincoln was Jewish...shot in the temple. Record has it that that someone in the theater company asked Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you like the show?"