Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dewey Decimal Doo Doo System

I've mentioned several times how much I loves me some shiterature.  Ideally it should be kinda thin and silly; rock books are great cuz they're stupid (except book about Beatles recording sessions, such as Revolution in the Head, which I wore out in my Oxford shitter (and think I left it there.))  The king of shiterature will always be any of those David Wallinsky Book of Lists books.

So I thoughtfully took the time to catalog what I have on my Shitersture Shelf at this moment.  You're welcome!

* = SLICE 

Assassination Vacation, Sarah Vowel*
The Beatles, Allen Kozinn
Our Band Could Be your Life, Michael Azerrad*
The Waiter Rant, The Waiter
Isaac Asminov's Book of Facts*
Slam, Nick Hornby
That Was Then, This is Now, S.E. Hinton
Steinbrenner, Bill Madden
Three Screenplays by Edward Burns*
Hack, Melissa Platt
Bruce Springsteen: Two Hearts, Dave Marsh

The Promise of Bruce Springsteen, Eric Alterman*
The Coming of the French Revolution, Georges Lefebrve*
1001 Things Everyone Should Know About the Universe, William Gutsch*
Big Man, Clarence Clemons

Town Smokes, Pinckney Benedict
The Encyclopedia of Unsolved Mysteries
Please Kill Me, Legs McNeil
It Crawled from the South, Marcus Gray*
The Story of the Ramones, Graham Roumieu
722 Miles: The Building of the NYC Subway, Clifton Hood
Juiced, Jessica Canseco
Soul Asylum: A Musical History, Danny Alexander
Blind Assassin, Margaret Atwood
The Aztecs, Abrams
On the Road with the Ramones, Monte Melnick*
The Clash, Before and After, Pennie Smith*

No comments: