Friday, September 30, 2011

Taylor Armstrong Gets It

I’m putting this down in black & white too: not now, nor will I ever proclaim that I want my wife to get remarried. If she starts throwing out that garbage “Oh Xmastime would want me to move on and be happy” SHE’S LYING!! DON’T BELIEVE HER!!! I’m looking to assign someone the job of making sure she visits the cemetery at least once a week and hurls herself on my grave wailing uncontrollably for an hour or so. Let me know who’s up for that one.- XMASTIME
I've never watched a minute of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but I will say, that Taylor Armstrong knows how to handle herself at her husband's funeral: physically incapable of walking.  Cap doffed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pathetic phony whore...I smell a nasty rat.....