Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chick fil-A Rocks (Duh)

Because I have taste buds I feel pretty confidant in saying that Chick fil-A is fucking awesome - it's signature sandwich is so good that McDonalds didn't even pretend to not be directly stealing it for it's "Southern Chicken biscuit/sandwich", and it's ad campaign with the cows is hysterical. A few months ago I was at one in Leesburg and saw that they have free Cheerios to give your kids while you wait. And now I find this out:
It's always exciting when a new Chick-fil-A Restaurant opens. But it's especially rewarding for 100 people who will be chosen to participate in the Grand Opening.

That's because each of the "First 100" qualified participants at the Grand Opening of a Chick-fil-A Restaurant who comply with the Official Rules will receive a Grand Prize of one Chick-fil-A Meal - Chicken Sandwich, Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® and drink – per week for a year (equating to 52 meals).
I mean, how much greater can this place get?

On a side note, when I first went ton one after it opened in Regency Mall my sophomore year of high school, I walked up to the cashier and ordered a "chick fill-ah", much to the delight of Brothatime!! and Will Acree (yes, THAT Will Acree.) Hey, so I'm not perfect, fucking sue me.

No comments: