Monday, November 09, 2015

Lovely-Jubbly!

Del Boy Trotter has a book  out, and you're gotdam right I ordered it! Here's an interview with the man himself:
DB: Have you read it?

M: Yes I have.

DB: And?

M: Well… I… I understood most of it.

DB: Thank you. That’s very kind of you.

M: You’re welcome.

DB: Mange tout.

M: Now that you’re an author, do you have any advice for any budding writers out there?

DB: A question that I’ve been asked a lot lately is whether great writing ability is a God given gift, or if it’s something that can be learned.
Well, if I’m anything to go by, it’s the latter. I mean, I couldn’t even write my own name till I was fourteen.
Honestly, if I had a pound for all the times I’ve been told I have no talent whatsoever as a writer, I’d be richer than Slobodan Milosevic by now.

M: Slobodan Milosevic?

DB: Yeah, you know, the bloke what owns Chelsea football club.

No comments: