Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wrestling with Paddy Mac & Chester


Hiya everybody! Paddy Mac here with my trusty sidekick - Chester, Founder of The Confederate Bears of America. Today I wanna teach you a few fundamentals of my favorite sport, Greco-Roman wrestling.


First, opening position: one person on all fours, while his opponent crouches behind him, placing one hand on the back, and with his other hand, grasping his opponent's wrist. Attaway Chester, you'll get the hang of it. Now, as we-


I'm down! I'm down! Chester, get off me!!


Well, there ya have it. Nothing like a spirited match of Greco-Roman wrestling to get the ol' heart pumping. I'm beat, I barely have the energy to piss myself right now. Stay tuned for more learning episodes with Paddy Mac & Chester!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very, very cute. btw, if you accidentally type in: http://www.xmastime.blogpot.com/ you are in for a real treat!

Anonymous said...

kinda brings back the skip in your old man step now, don't it?

Take it easy now, codger.