Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Paddy Mac Attack!!!!

Got to spend last weekend with my nephew Paddy Mac!! You might remember him from this post ages ago. I'll see him in a few weeks for Christmas, so until then I'll hafta settle for some pictures from the visit....

Here’s our guy!!!


Here he is showing off, doing some squats....



..AAAAAND he drops it. What an asshole.


The Littlest Mad Cow!


On the floor, Paddy Mac whispers into Chester’s ear “...and STAY the hell down, or I will cut you...bitch”


God bless him, even at 14 months Paddy Mac knows that cows belong in the oven. “Load me up! Moooooooooooooo!” (excuse me, I’m welling up with tears of pride....)


Our hero bravely fights off another would-be rescuer. "Get off me!!!... and get the A-1 Sauce"


“...mmmm, steak...I’m whats for dinner!”


“They’re renaming Shea Stadium WHAT??!?!?!”


Paddy Mac’s diaper. No words.


Good times! Stay tuned, as there are rumors floating around about a certain somebody and his nephew wearing matching Santa suits....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God he looks gorgeous in his cow suit! This beautiful cherub and your evil comments together are hilarious.