Friday, March 23, 2007

Good Afternoon Evweebodeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You know, I'm pretty sure that if one of my dead relatives came back and tried to communicate with me through the radio like in that Micahel Keaton flick, I would cut them off to listen to Mike and the Mad Dog.

"Xmas, I'm back, I'm here to give you the secrets of the universe and to- (sskkkhhkhshssshshskkkkk sound of radio dial turning) "nothin can get by em! turn it on and try 'em!!"


They'd hafta come back at 6:30 I guess.

"How bout Xmas' welatives come back, talk to him thru the wadio?"
"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnghhh...I'm gonna say...6.4 New York, 11.2 national."
"4.1, 7.7 Boy oh boy, that's a tewwible wating Mikey, tewwible."
"Hunngh" (eats Mink)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're losing it dude. watch some 90210 STAT

BayonneMike said...

I can only take sports radio in small doses. Don't Mike and the Mad Dog say the same damn things every day? They're just as bad as the right-wingers in that regard, no? When I heard them kill a couple hours discussing a Billy Joel concert one day, I knew I wasn't a fan. What I find funny about sports radio are the regular shut-ins who call every day and try to impress the host with their knowledge. You can always hear the host barely containing his contempt and patience while dealing with them. And all those guys who call in with their "predictions" are just plain dumb.

Anonymous said...

I must remain annonymous but listen to me. This freaky post thing? It's just TV withdrawl you are experiencing. Try to ride it out, man. Radio is like the methadone. You are going to feel so much better in a week or so...Hang in there tough guy.