Saturday, July 05, 2008

51 Cent (Like Fitty, but Better!)

As a 35 year-old white male I realize I need a way to reach "the kids", so I've started doing a little rapping and I just busted out these dope rhymes. It's a work in progress, all I have is the first verse and then a call and response part, but it's definitely turning into something. Enjoy!

SHORT STACK
-------------------------------
Oh Short Stack, you got it goin on I’m a flapjack but Im coming on strong don’t flip me,
yeah it’s getting hot in this pan
Valerie Malone (hey!) rolls like a man

Yeah Short Stack, you shakin that ass and my syrup, all over your back now plate me,
Come get it while it’s hot
Donna was a virgin but guess who’s not?

Short Stack (huh?)
Short Stack (what?)
Short Stack (huh?)
Short Stack (what?)
Short Stack (what’s he saying?)
Short Stack (seriously I cannot hear him)
Short Stack (is this thing on?)
Short Stack (turn down that goddam tv so I can hear him!)
Short Stack (huh?)
Short Stack (what?)
Short Stack (huh?)

No comments: