Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Waiting.

Earlier this morning I used Facebook, supposedly the newest and best in ex-girlfriend stalking software, to look up my college girlfriend. Whom I haven't laid eyes on since...college. Anyways, didn't find her - prolly wants no connection with the outside world ever since I dumped her sorry ass. In 1995. Cough.

BUT. While looking for her I DID find her best friend/roommate who, interestingly enuff, I was in love with the whole time me and _____ were dating. "In love" may be strong, but certainly pined/had pangs for etc. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful - and you wanna talk about someone who would be in the dictionary under "Xmastime's Perfect Horse-Faced Lady." Damn. AND she loved Neil Diamond!!! So I said fuck it, and asked her to be my friend. I think she might be the first invite in my Facebook career, actually. Does she even remember me?

Well. That was at 8:00am. 14 hours ago. Waiting for her confirmation.

Still waiting. It is now 10:10pm.

Hmm.

1 comment:

Nerdhappy said...

Dude, retract it! Retract it! No, wait, give it another couple days. No, retract it!

PS+ I've looked at life, from both sides now, from up and down, and still somehow, it's life's illusions I recall, I really dont know life... at all.