Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Fucking Douchebags

Another person I like is the guy or girl who while in front of me at the Metrocard machine uses a credit card to buy her metrocard, and takes about 10 minutes in doing so by I guess knocking out some online banking and re-mortgaging her fucking house. All, of course, right next to the Metrocard machine THAT IS THERE SPECIFICALLY FOR CREDIT CARD PURCHASES ONLY!!!!! Meanwhile I'm standing there with my $2 for a single-ride, listening to train after train below me go by.

Of course the ante was upped this morning, when under the exact scenario I've painted above, some dipshit woman was "delightfully!!!" letting her fucking 3 or 4 year old kid do the shit - punching the screen, inserting credit card, punching numbers. None of which he could actually do, but she was having a great time trying to get him to do it as I used the time to translate War & Peace into Esperanto as well as slowly peel off an entire layer of my own skin and try to hang myself with it. Fucking christ.

No comments: